Travel together and save more!
If you're travelling in a group of 3 or 4, GroupSave can save you up to 50%.
With GroupSave*, 3 or 4 adults can travel by train and only pay the price of 2! Kids travel for just £1** each and under 5's travel absolutely free.
Simply book online now or buy from your local staffed station, ask for a GroupSave ticket, and enjoy your day out!
Fares valid from 2 January 2014
GroupSave is valid on these tickets:
- Off-Peak Day Single and Return
- Off-Peak Single and Return
- Super Off-Peak Single and Return
- Anytime Single and Return (When Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns are not available)
- Off-Peak Day Travel Cards (Purchased outside of the London Fares Zone Area)
View the GroupSave interactive map
View the GroupSave Calendar on the National Rail website to find out what days and services GroupSave may not be available on.
Sample fares with Southern
Look at some samples Off-Peak Day Return tickets below for these amazing GroupSave savings. (Prices effective until further notice. Route restrictions may apply)
Fare per Person
Fare per Person
|Clapham Junction||Bognor Regis||£13.05||£26.10|
* Off peak travel only. Terms and conditions apply.
** Up to 4 more children can travel for £1 each when accompanying the GroupSave party.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts apply to listed ticket types only and cannot be secured in conjunction with any other offers
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Returns for return travel on the same day, where available
- Off-Peak Day Returns are generally valid after 09:30 Monday to Friday and at any time at weekends and Bank Holidays
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Returns for return within one calendar month, where available
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Travelcards for travel only from stations outside of the London area (not for purchase in the London Fares Zones 1-6)
Travel time and date restrictions apply
- GroupSave cannot be used with Railcards, any other Train Operating Company special offers, train or bus travel connecting river or sea routes
- GroupSave is available for Standard Class travel only
- Special ticket refund procedures apply for GroupSave
- GroupSave fares are based on all people travelling together at all times and cannot split from the group to travel separately. Failure to do so could result in a penalty fare
- GroupSave will not be available to or from the stations during certain major events, for more information view the GroupSave calendar on the National Rail website