To keep the communities we serve up-to-date with our progress, we publish a sustainability report every year. Our reports cover a variety of topics such as our passengers, environmental performance, community and employee engagement, as well as safety information .
Highlights from the 2013 report include:
- £62,519 invested in charities and community sponsorship
- 7% reduction in cycle crime (April 2012 - March 2013)
- Investors in People Silver award achieved
- 13,031 training days provided to our staff
- 265 stakeholder meetings and events held
You can view our Sustainability Report and past Corporate responsibility reports using the links below.
Sustainability Report 2013 (1.28mb)
Sustainability Report 2012 (730kb)
Corporate Responsibility Report 2011 (1.89mb)
Corporate Responsibility Report 2010 (2.28mb)
Corporate Responsibility Report 2009 (1.78mb)
The Go-Ahead Group
Our owning group, The Go-Ahead Group, also produces annual sustainability reports. To find out more about the Go-Ahead Group’s corporate responsibility approach visit go-ahead.com.