To keep the communities we serve up-to-date with our progress, we publish a sustainability report every year. Our reports cover a variety of topics such as our passengers, environmental performance, community and employee engagement, as well as safety information .
Highlights from the 2014 report include:
- First company to extend its smartcard to integrate with Oyster Card and offer Travelcards on a smartcard outside of London
- 176 million passenger journeys
- Investors in People ‘Champion’ status awarded in 2014
- £54,611 invested in community and charity partnerships
- 74% of waste sent to landfill recycled
Southern's Sustainability Reports:
Sustainability Report 2014 (1.37mb)
Sustainability Report 2013 (1.28mb)
Sustainability Report 2012 (730kb)
Corporate Responsibility Report 2011 (1.89mb)
Corporate Responsibility Report 2010 (2.28mb)
Corporate Responsibility Report 2009 (1.78mb)
The Go-Ahead Group
Our owning group, The Go-Ahead Group, also produces annual sustainability reports. To find out more about the Go-Ahead Group’s corporate responsibility approach visit go-ahead.com.