At Southern we understand that the service we offer is of importance and interest to a wide range of external stakeholders, as well as our passengers. Local communities, councils and councillors, MPs, passenger user groups and transport authorities all have a stake in us and our future. We keep in touch with these groups through forums and meetings, inviting feedback and dialogue on a range of topics relating to the Southern service.
There are two statutory passengers groups and several independant local groups on the Southern area.
London TravelWatch - covers the area in and around London www.londontravelwatch.org.uk
Passenger Focus - covers routes south of Gatwick, Oxted & Dorking www.passengerfocus.org.uk
Independant local groups
There are a number of independent groups set up by passengers to promote their interests. For more information on groups in your area website links or contract emails are provided below:
- Brighton Line Commuters (incorporating Eastbourne Line Commuters and Worthing Line Commuters) - www.brightonlinecommuters.org
- Edenbridge and District Rail Travellers' Association - email@example.com
- Marsh Link Action Group (Ashford to Hastings line) - www.mlag.org.uk
- Reigate, Redhill & District Rail Users' Association - www.rrdrua.org.uk
- Southwark Rail Users' Group - www.southwarkrailusers.net
- West London Line Group - www.westlondonlinegroup.org.uk
- West Sussex Rail Users' Association - www.wsrua.org.uk
If you would like your organisation featured on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org