Booking your train tickets online with our easy to use booking system will save you time and money. Our system has been specially designed with a Cheapest Fare Finder to help you make informed decisions about which tickets to buy. This allows you to purchase the best value tickets based on your personal journey preferences.
You can buy tickets between any UK rail destinations, including Season tickets, with:
- No booking fees
- No credit card charges
- Free postal delivery
Other benefits include:
- Free ticket collection at participating stations (see our ticket on departure page)
- Free recorded delivery on bookings over £100
- Facilities for passengers with visual impairments and other disabilities
- Cost comparison of single and return tickets on the same page
- You can purchase Plusbus tickets at the same time as your train tickets
- Discounts off Southern Advance tickets (not available on any other website)
- You can store details, such as your favourite journey and your billing address. This can save time if you use the site regularly
- You can view and amend your bookings online
- Opt in to receive details on new features and promotional offers only available to our registered users
Our feature of the Cheapest Fare Finder Matrix shows the lowest combined outward and return fares available, making it more simple to chose your best fare.
So what reason is there to use any other ticket engine? We couldn’t think of one either.