Pre-paid ticket collection from ticket machines and offices.
Customers now have the added benefit to collect train tickets purchased from our website or the internet from any of our ticket vending machines or from any of our manned ticket offices.
For purchases made online, please make sure you specify the station that you will be collecting the tickets from and also allow up to 30 minutes from time of purchase before collection.
Please note: Collection of Weekly Season tickets via Ticket on Departure should only be collected from a Southern Station. Collection from a station operated by another Train Operating Company could result in failure to retrieve your tickets or an incorrect expiry date. If you do find that your ticket has failed to print or the details are incorrect, please go to your nearest staffed station for assistance.
Click on the link below to view our available stations for ticket collection. Please be aware that some stations are unmanned in the afternoon and do not have a ticket vending machine so please plan your collection accordingly.
Available stations for ticket collection
Please follow the steps below when collecting tickets from our machines:
- Step 1: On the opening screen select “collect” from the touch screen graphic
- Step 2: You will be prompted to enter your debit/credit card (this must be the card you booked online with). You will also be asked to remove your card before proceeding. Do not walk away from the machine at this time as your tickets will be printed shortly after you remove your card.
- Step 3: Depending on which website you purchased your tickets from, you may be presented with a touch screen keyboard. Enter your unique customer ticket reference number (this will be found on your booking confirmation after a successful purchase on-line).
Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed into the collection tray below the screen.
Please ensure that you have collected all tickets, reservations and receipts before walking away from the ticket machine.
For ticket collection from a manned ticket office:
- Step 1: Present a credit/debit card (this must be the card you booked online with)
- Step 2: The ticket office clerk will ask you for your unique customer ticket reference number, (this will be found on your booking confirmation after a successful purchase on-line).
- Step 3: Your tickets will be printed and you will be asked to sign a confirmation of collection receipt
Please check that all tickets, reservations and receipts have been issued to you before walking away from the ticket office.
If things go wrong:
- What happens if the ticket office is closed and the ticket vending machine is out of order?
You will have to purchase a ticket from the conductor on the train to take you to your next interchange station or destination. Bring your Booking Reference number and credit/debit card to the ticket office to collect your tickets and hand in the ticket(s) purchased for a refund.
- What if my Booking Reference is not found on the ticket vending machine or at the ticket office?
You must allow at least 30 minutes from the time you have booked your tickets to the time you collect. If the tickets are still not available by then you will have to contact the website you made the purchase from.
- What if I do not have the credit/debit card that was used to make the original purchase?
You can collect your tickets using any debit/credit card along with your ticket booking reference
- I have put my card into the ticket vending machine and no tickets have come out?
The ticket vending machine will ask you to remove your card and will then proceed to issue your tickets. This can take up to 30 seconds so please do not walk away from the machine too soon. If no tickets have been issued, try the machine again. If you still have no tickets then see a member of staff at the ticket office for assistance.
- What do I do if I my credit/debit card used to purchase my tickets was lost / stolen / broken?
Please contact the retailer you purchased the tickets from for more assistance.