Get on board with Southern's DaySave tickets, giving you UNLIMITED travel on Southern services.
- Peak DaySave - A pass available for unlimited travel on Southern services at anytime on the date shown on the ticket
- Off-Peak DaySave - An off-peak pass available for unlimited travel on off-peak Southern services on the date shown on the ticket
- Group DaySave - An off-peak pass available for 3 or 4 people travelling together (which can be a combination of Adults and Children) unlimited travel on off-peak Southern services on the date shown on the ticket
- Weekly DaySave - A weekly ticket is available for unlimited travel on Southern services at anytime and is valid for seven days from the start date shown on the ticket
- Child DaySave - Child Flat fares are available for £2 in conjunction with Off Peak fares, with a maximum party size of 4 and 1 Adult required within any DaySave booking up to 3 Children can travel for £2 each
What are the benefits?
- DaySave tickets are not available from any other train website
- Free collection of your DaySave ticket from any Southern Self-Service Ticket Vending Machine
- Free 1st class post delivered within 5 working days of booking
- An account on our main booking engine giving you access to buy train tickets valid across the country
- Sign up for regular updates and exclusive offers with southernrailway.com
There are conditions though…
DaySave is only valid on Southern train services. Our network map will show you the Southern Network
Check National Rail before booking and travelling to ensure Southern services will be running for your journey on your day of travel
DaySave tickets must be purchased a minimum of 3 days in advance for Ticket on Departure and 5 days in advance for post.
DaySave if booked for collection can only be collected from a Southern station. Check for the available stations for collection.
Please note: When booking tickets, you will need to choose a specific origin & destination station, but your ticket will be valid on Southern trains across the whole Southern network. You must choose a Southern operated station, for example 'East Croydon' to 'Brighton'.