|0871 200 49 40*||84950**|
For live running information, and train timetables for up to three months.
TrainTracker™ looks up train times from our Live Departure and Arrivals Boards and speaks this information to you. With TrainTracker™, a rail journey can be planned up to 90 days in advance between any two UK mainland stations, irrespective of the number of changes required. The service gives the most convenient journeys, selected for speed and the fewest changes.
Where journeys are affected by incidents on the day, TrainTracker™ offers information and in some cases, where a connection can no longer be made, can even give alternative journey plans which may have become more suitable.
The service caters for mobile phone use in noisy environments such as station platforms, using a comprehensive touchtone fall back option. You can easily change between speech and touchtone using the # button on your phone, or you can use SMS text messages with TrainTracker Text™.
Why should I use TrainTracker™?
TrainTracker™ is useful for callers who require train time predictions for direct trains when they are away from the internet. The service has live departure times for today and tomorrow and timetable times for the next 3 months.
- Uses speech recognition, allowing you to say what you want
- Looks up estimated train times and delivers these to you by automated voice
- Reads you a station-specific status message
- Has up-to-date real-time information from the live departures and arrivals boards
- Costs only 10p per minute from a land-line, charges for calls from mobile phones will vary (details may be obtained from your network provider)
* Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline, calls from other operators and mobiles may be higher. Calls may be monitored for quality and training purposes.
**Text costs 25p for each successful enquiry plus usual operator text costs, You will not be charged for error messages.