Upgrade your seat to see Richard III
13 - 31 March 2019
Tickets from £10
John Haidar directs Tom Mothersdale as Shakespeare’s most notorious and complex villain, Richard III. This inventive new staging is a co-production between Headlong, Alexandra Palace and Bristol Old Vic, in association with Royal & Derngate Northampton and Oxford Playhouse.
This is the first theatrical production in over 80 years in the awe inspiring Alexandra Palace Theatre, and has been named 'one of the unmissable plays of 2019' by The Guardian.
'If you've got even the slightest inclination toward the romantic you will be taken away with the 'new' Alexandra Palace Theatre. It isn't so much like stepping back in time as walking into a novel' - Will Gompertz, BBC.
- Tier A (yellow) for the price of Tier B (green)
- Tier B (green) for the price of Tier C (purple)
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Available via See Tickets on the Alexandra Palace website only
- Available 28th Feb to 31st March
- Bring proof of travel on a Southern train to the performance along with your ticket
Photographs credit Lloyd Winters