Exclusive Offer: 20% off admission
The Mary Rose is the Number 1 attraction in Portsmouth. This multi-award winning attraction is situated in the heart of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and the prime location means visitors are a short walk away from other attractions.
King Henry VIII’s flagship sunk during battle in 1545. Raised in 1982, she is the only Tudor ship on display anywhere in the world. Through a unique collection of artefacts, visitors can immerse themselves in Tudor life, and learn the stories of the men who served on board. The Upper Deck gallery allows visitors to breathe the same air as the Mary Rose - the 16th Century has never been closer!
- Free Audio guide available from the Mary Rose App, available in multiple languages
- Interactive displays about Tudor times
- Museum Guides throughout to answer questions
- Daily showing of ‘The Story of The Mary Rose’ on atmospheric upper viewing deck
- Henry VIII’s flagship, raised from the seabed after 437 years
- The largest collection of Tudor artefacts
- See, touch and even smell genuine items!
- Entry to Mary Rose Museum
- Come back for FREE (as often as you like for 12 months from date of first visit)!
- See The Mary Rose surrounded by her artefacts & the crew's possessions
Simply bring your rail ticket to the Mary Rose ticket office to receive 20% off when purchasing your tickets and benefit from unlimited entry for 12 months from purchase date.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for Mary Rose entry tickets purchased as walk-up
- Your ticket is valid for one year unlimited entry (excluding special event days) from date of purchase and can only be used for the attractions highlighted on the ticket
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the named holder
- You’ll need to show proof of rail ticket purchase at admissions – only Southern/Thameslink/Great Northern tickets are valid, no other train operator tickets are included in the offer
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Offer valid between 1-31 March 2019
Please read the full terms and conditions of Mary Rose tickets.