get 2for1 offers at top attractions when you travel with us
Best of Newcastle Walking Tour
Advance booking only
Discover the story of Newcastle during this fascinating guided tour and explore one of the greatest cultural cities in the country – home to fantastic museums, art galleries, public spaces & world-class architecture from ancient through classical to post-modern!
- Architecture of Grainger Town (classical Newcastle)
- Walk through medieval castle grounds
- Grainger Market (except Sundays)
- Chinatown & Stadium Quarter
- Historic Quayside & bridges spanning river Tyne
Explore the history, present and future of the city from Roman times through industry to today and beyond.
*Begin your tour on Bewick Street bus stand directly opposite the main entrance of Newcastle Central Station (2 minutes walk) - next to Gunner House.*
Offer ends: 31st December 2023
Families & children friendly: YesCLAIM OFFER