Your chance to speak to our senior management team
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, giving you a chance to have your say about issues affecting your local area. Dates will be published here when confirmed.
Our next Meet the Manager sessions will be at:
- London Victoria station on 6 December 2018 from 07:30 - 09:30am
- London Victoria station on 31 January from 16:30 - 18:30am
- London Bridge station on 28 March from 07:30 - 09:30am
- London Victoria station on 20 June from 07:30 - 09:30am
- London Bridge station on 15 August from 16:30 - 18:30am
- London Victoria station on 10 October from 07:30 - 09:30am
- London Bridge station on 5 December from 07:30 - 09:30am
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with the senior team at London Bridge Station on 11th October 2018.
Our new CEO was present alongside directors and managers from all areas of the business to meet our customers and answer their questions.
Feedback themes from the latest session are detailed below.