Please note: All Meet the Manager events are currently cancelled until further notice, following the most recent government advice on the Coronavirus.
Your chance to speak to our senior management team
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
Our next Meet the Manager sessions will be at:
- London Bridge station on Thursday 23 April from 07:30 - 09:30 - CANCELLED
- London Victoria station on Thursday 21 May from 07:30 - 09:30 - CANCELLED
- London Bridge station on Thursday 16 July from 07:30 - 09:30 - CANCELLED
- London Victoria station on Thursday 10 September from 16:30 - 18:30 - CANCELLED
- London Bridge station on Thursday 03 December from 07:30 - 09:30 - CANCELLED
We will also be holding some dedicated drop-in sessions to speak to our team about the Gatwick Airport station upgrade this year. If you have any questions for the project and local management team, you can find out more information here.
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with members of our senior management team.
Senior managers from all areas of the business were in attendance to meet our customers and answer their questions.
Feedback themes from this session are detailed below.