Your chance to speak to our senior management team
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, giving you a chance to have your say about issues affecting your local area. Dates will be published here when confirmed.
Our next Meet the Manager sessions will be at:
- East Croydon station on Monday 3 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Three Bridges station on Tuesday 4 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Sutton station on Tuesday 11 June from 17:00 - 19:00
- London Victoria station on Thursday 20 June from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Wednesday 14 August from 16:30 - 18:30
- London Victoria station on Thursday 10 October from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 5 December from 07:30 - 09:30
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with members of our senior management team at London Bridge Station on 28 March 2019.
Senior managers from all areas of the business were in attendance to meet our customers and answer their questions.
Feedback themes from this session are detailed below.