Eastbourne to Bognor Regis
Get point to point along the south coast by doing little more than putting your feet up and relaxing on one of the many trains from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis regularly running each and every day. From one classic seaside town to another, you’ll find affordable train tickets for Eastbourne to Bognor Regis right here at Southern. So, whether it’s a family day out or a work trip, we’ve got you covered with an affordable and simple travel solution.
Book your train tickets from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis with us today and find live times for the route here.
Journey information from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis
- How long is the average journey duration from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis? n/a
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis? n/a
- When is the first train from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis? n/a
- When is the last train from Eastbourne to Bognor Regis? n/a
- How many services run for Eastbourne to Bognor Regis today? 0
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Crawley to Brighton
- Three Bridges to London Bridge
- Brighton to Clapham Junction
- Clapham Junction to Redhill
- Gatwick Airport to London Bridge
- Stirling to Glasgow Queen Street
- Watford Junction to Wembley Central
- Bognor Regis to Chichester
- Bognor Regis to London Victoria
- Eastbourne to rye
- Eastbourne to Lewes
- Eastbourne to Hastings
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Have you got a Railcard?
If not, it’s definitely worth looking into getting one. Railcards save their holders 1/3 off journeys, making them a must have for all regular travellers.
Trust us for the best price
The price you see here is the price you’ll pay. No admin fees or hidden extras.
Go for Off-Peak travel
Off-Peak travel is cheaper than Peak travel as we all know, so if you can find an Off-Peak route that suits your schedule, get it booked.