London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields
Trains from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields are made for commuters and day-trippers alike. Whether you’ve been working in the City of London, or you’ve been brunching in the Sky Garden, trains from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields run regularly throughout the day. Whatever your reasons for travelling to and from the capital, you can check our live departure board below to plan your day.
Journey information from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields
- How long is the average journey duration from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields? n/a
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields? n/a
- When is the first train from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields? n/a
- When is the last train from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields? n/a
- How many services run for London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields today? 0
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Shepherds Bush to Clapham Junction
- Hastings to Brighton
- London Bridge to Hastings
- London Bridge to Haywards Heath
- London Bridge to London Victoria
- London Euston to Wigan
- London Stratford to Ipswich
- New Cross Gate to East Croydon
- Mitcham Eastfields to London Bridge
- Mitcham Junction to Clapham Junction
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get a Railcard
Railcards can save you money on train tickets from London Bridge to Mitcham Eastfields and beyond. There are lots of types available too, so why not see if you’re eligible to sign up now?
Travel at quiet times
If you can, it’s worth travelling at quiet times of the day rather than rush hour. Typically fares are cheaper and carriages are quieter – so it makes sense to travel Off-Peak.
Buy through our website
Every penny counts. You won’t pay booking fees on your fare when you book directly through our website.