London Victoria to Dorking
Discover one of the hidden treasures of Surrey with a visit to the historic market town of Dorking. Whether you’re travelling alone or with the family, getting out of the middle of London can be a bit of a pain, but with our trains from London Victoria to Dorking you can enjoy a comfortable, direct journey. Book your train tickets from London Victoria to Dorking today, forget about the traffic and focus on your time spent relaxing outside of the city instead.
Journey information from London Victoria to Dorking
- How long is the average journey duration from London Victoria to Dorking? n/a
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Victoria to Dorking? n/a
- When is the first train from London Victoria to Dorking? n/a
- When is the last train from London Victoria to Dorking? n/a
- How many services run for London Victoria to Dorking today? 0
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Milton Keynes to Clapham Junction
- Portsmouth Harbour to Gatwick Airport
- Chichester to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Watford Junction to Shepherds Bush
- London Victoria to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Crawley to London Victoria
- Crawley to Reigate
- Dorking to Epsom
- Dorking to Horsham
- Dover to Canterbury
- Dorking to London Victoria
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get yourself a Railcard
Anyone who travels with us regularly and is eligible for a Railcard should have one. A Railcard will save you 1/3 off journeys you take with us.
To Peak or not to Peak?
That is the question you should be asking yourself when booking. If you can find Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak travel options for your chosen route, they’ll both save you money against our normal Peak fares.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK