London Victoria to Hastings
With a famed medieval past, a trip to Hastings is just the ticket if you’re looking to escape the city. Made famous for the Battle of Hastings in 1066, this ancient town has a lot to offer. Pretend you’re the king of the castle at the wonderful remains of Hastings Castle, or get your fix of Vitamin D at the beautiful Hastings beach. Whatever you decide to do whilst you’re there, make life easier and book one of our reliable trains from London Victoria to Hastings.
At Southern, you can book your train tickets from London Victoria to Hastings online, making planning your trip a doddle. With regular trains running throughout the day, we’ll get you there in good time.
Journey information from London Victoria to Hastings
- How long is the average journey duration from London Victoria to Hastings? 2 hours 7 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Victoria to Hastings? 2 hours 5 minutes
- When is the first train from London Victoria to Hastings? 08:46
- When is the last train from London Victoria to Hastings? 21:46
- How many services run for London Victoria to Hastings today? 14
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Angmering to Brighton
- Croy to Glasgow Queen Street
- Honiton to Exeter
- Hebden Bridge to Manchester
- Livingston to Edinburgh
- London Bridge to South Croydon
- Clapham Junction to Chichester
- Clapham Junction to Dorking
- Epsom to London Victoria
- Forest Hill to London Bridge
- Gatwick Airport to London Victoria
- Hastings to Lewes
- Hastings to Brighton
- Hastings to Eastbourne
- Hastings to London Victoria
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Book direct for great savings
Nobody likes booking fees. That’s why we don’t charge them on any of our journeys. Always book directly through us to guarantee the best price.
Family day out?
If you want to enjoy all Hastings has to offer with family and friends, you could save up to 34% by travelling together with GroupSave. If you’re travelling in groups of 3-9 adults, check out our website for more information on how you could save.
Travel Off-Peak to save big
Off-Peak tickets are perfect for escaping the city at quieter times of the day. Plan ahead and bag yourself an Off-Peak ticket. Your bank balance will thank you later!