London Victoria to Oxted
Fancy trading in the madness of London for the picturesque Surrey hills for a day or two? If you’re looking for a way to head out of the city quickly and easily, it doesn’t come much easier than with our trains from London Victoria to Oxted. With regular, direct services running throughout the day, we’re the go-to, stress-free travel solution for people looking to get out of the city. Book your train tickets from London Victoria to Oxted today – you can also find live timings for upcoming departures below.
Journey information from London Victoria to Oxted
- How long is the average journey duration from London Victoria to Oxted? 0 hours 41 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Victoria to Oxted? 0 hours 38 minutes
- When is the first train from London Victoria to Oxted? 05:20
- When is the last train from London Victoria to Oxted? 23:20
- How many services run for London Victoria to Oxted today? 36
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
London Victoria to Oxted
- London Bridge to Gatwick Airport
- Norwood Junction to London Bridge
- Brighton to Crawley
- Redhill to East Croydon
- London Bridge to Streatham
- London Bridge to Uckfield
- London Victoria to Lewes
- London Victoria to Mitcham Eastfields
- London Victoria to East Croydon
- Oxted to London Victoria
- Oxted to London Bridge
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
A Railcard is a must
If you travel with us often, and you’re eligible, it’s essential you have a Railcard to save 1/3 off journeys you take with us.
Peak, Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak
Or, in simple terms, normal fares, cheaper fares and cheapest fares. If you can find Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak services to fit your schedule, you’ll save.
Where to get the cheapest ticket online?
Don’t look any further for your ticket. We’ll offer you your cheapest fare – that’s because we don’t charge booking fees like resellers do.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK