London Victoria to Reigate
If you’re looking for an easy way to get into Surrey, then why not hop on one of the regular trains from London Victoria to Reigate? Whether you’re commuting after a long day at work or just fancy a change of scenery, getting the train is the easiest way to travel – traffic jams and parking perils are a thing of the past. An area with lots to offer, Reigate has everything from Priory Park, to the Reigate Caves and Surrey Hills, making it the perfect place to explore without having to venture too far afield.
With Southern, it’s never been easier to book affordable train tickets from London Victoria to Reigate. You can book your tickets online in just a few clicks, and you can even search for the most affordable fare with our live tracker.
Journey information from London Victoria to Reigate
- How long is the average journey duration from London Victoria to Reigate? 0 hours 48 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Victoria to Reigate? 0 hours 48 minutes
- When is the first train from London Victoria to Reigate? 09:05
- When is the last train from London Victoria to Reigate? 21:05
- How many services run for London Victoria to Reigate today? 13
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Milton Keynes to Clapham Junction
- Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour
- Brighton to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Portsmouth Harbour to Gatwick Airport
- Chichester to Portsmouth-Harbour
- London Victoria to Thornton Heath
- London Victoria to Mitcham Eastfields
- London Victoria to Horsham
- Reigate to London Victoria
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Save money on any journey
We offer 1/3 off ticket prices for Railcard holders, so it’s well worth having one. If you want to save money on your fares, why not check if you’re eligible today?
Travel Off-Peak if you can
We know avoiding rush hour is not always practical, but if you can, travelling Off-Peak can save you money. We offer a choice of single, return, and open tickets to fit around even the busiest work schedules.
Travel in Groups
If you tend to travel in groups, did you know that GroupSave could save you up to 34% on a standard journey? If you’re in a party of 3-9 adults, you can save some serious money by teaming up.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK