Milton Keynes to Northampton by train
With country houses, parks and beautiful countryside galore, there’s plenty to do in and around Northampton. And if you hop on the train from Milton Keynes to Northampton, it makes light work of the journey. Whether you’re going to visit the Charles Rennie Mackintosh-designed 78 Derngate, heading in for a spot of shopping at the Grosvenor Centre or to admire the gardens of Delapré Abbey, you can find out train times from Milton Keynes to Northampton right here. Keep reading for some tips on how to save money on your tickets too.
Journey information from Milton Keynes to Northampton
- How long is the average journey duration from Milton Keynes to Northampton? 0 hours 17 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Milton Keynes to Northampton? 0 hours 16 minutes
- When is the first train from Milton Keynes to Northampton? 00:19
- When is the last train from Milton Keynes to Northampton? 23:48
- How many services run for Milton Keynes to Northampton today? 41
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour
- Brighton to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Portsmouth Harbour to Gatwick Airport
- Chichester to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Watford Junction to Clapham Junction
- Watford Junction to Wembley Central
- Watford Junction to Shepherds Bush
- Clapham Junction to Shepherds Bush
- Milton Keynes to Clapham Junction
- Watford Junction to Kensington Olympia
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Admin, booking, or whatever they call them - those extra fees that other providers add on just mean less money in your pocket. Buy your train tickets from Milton Keynes to Northampton direct from us and avoid them completely.
Go in a group
It’s more fun when you go together – and cheaper too! Book your Off-Peak tickets in a group of 3-9 adults and enjoy 34% off thanks to GroupSave. That’s more for you all to spend on your day out.
Pack your Railcard
If you haven’t got yourself a Railcard yet, why not? You could be saving 1/3 on most train journeys you make throughout the UK. From 16-25s to seniors and everyone in between, check them out today and see if there’s one that suits your circumstances.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK