West Norwood to London Bridge
If you’re heading from south London into the heart of the city, get there in comfort and calm, and forget the parking hassles, by taking the train from West Norwood to London Bridge. Here you can find the service to fit your schedule as well as some top tips on how you could make a saving on your train tickets from West Norwood to London Bridge.
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Journey information from West Norwood to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from West Norwood to London Bridge? 0 hours 26 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from West Norwood to London Bridge? 0 hours 23 minutes
- When is the first train from West Norwood to London Bridge? 05:42
- When is the last train from West Norwood to London Bridge? 23:29
- How many services run for West Norwood to London Bridge today? 49
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.