West Worthing to Brighton
Whether you’re making the short hop across the coast for work, a family day out on the pier or just to enjoy the sights, trains from West Worthing to Brighton are a cost-effective and comfortable way to make the trip. You’ll find all the necessary information here to plan your journey to perfection, as well as some tips on how to save money on your train tickets from West Worthing to Brighton.
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Journey information from West Worthing to Brighton
- How long is the average journey duration from West Worthing to Brighton? 0 hours 29 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from West Worthing to Brighton? 0 hours 28 minutes
- When is the first train from West Worthing to Brighton? 00:01
- When is the last train from West Worthing to Brighton? 23:18
- How many services run for West Worthing to Brighton today? 29
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.