Major works at London Victoria station in 2023
Network Rail are modernising 1980s track and signalling on some lines into London Victoria station. There will be no Southern or Gatwick Express trains and you will need to amend your journey on some dates.
You can read more about the works and the benefits at networkrail.co.uk/victoriaresignalling
There will also be work taking place at to make improvements to the ticket gates. For more information about this project, please visit the Network Rail website.
- Sunday 7 May
How will this affect my journey?
Most trains will be diverted to London Bridge, and limited rail replacement bus services will run between East Croydon or Balham and Clapham Junction for local journeys.
To help you with your journey, tickets will be accepted on the following routes
- South Western Railway between Clapham Junction / Vauxhall and London Waterloo
London Buses between:
- London Victoria and Clapham Junction
- Balham and Streatham Hill
Tube services between:
- London Victoria and Balham/Clapham Junction/Vauxhall/London Bridge/Euston
- London Bridge and Canada Water
- London Overground between Canada Water and Clapham Junction/Crystal Palace/West Croydon and between Clapham Junction and Watford Junction via Willesden Junction
- London Northwestern Railway between London Euston and Watford Junction/Milton Keynes Central
Planned and unplanned closures may affect alternative routes. Please check other operators' websites for up-to-date information.
Please follow the latest Government advice and always check every journey before you travel at nationalrail.co.uk.