Ticket buying & collection
Warley Hill entrance in the ticket hall
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
In ticket hall
Baby change facilities are available within the accessible toilets on platforms 3&4.
- Heated waiting rooms are located on both Platform 3 and Platform 4.
- There is one step to access the waiting room on platform 4.
- Access to the waiting room on platform 3 is step free.
- Both waiting rooms are open from first train to last.
Rail replacement bus services depart from:
Alexandra Road for both Westbound and Eastbound services
A taxi office is located at the platform 4 entrance/exit to the station on The Parade
Bus stops are located outside station on the main road.
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format www.nationalrail.co.uk/static/documents/content/Brentwood%20MAP.pdf
Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information poster.
- Accessibility Category B3. This station has step-free access to some platforms. It is step-free from the booking hall via lifts to Platforms 1, 2 and 3. Access to Platform 4 through Alexandra Road car park entrance via a high gradient road.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4.
Accessible ticket machines are located within the ticket hall on Warley Hill and inside the station entrance on platform 4 The Parade.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 02/07/2022 05:24:06