Ticket buying & collection
Please call our Customer Services Centre on 0343 222 1234 (Service and network charges may apply. See tfl.gov.uk/terms for details)
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station
The toilets are located on Platform 3.
- An accessible heated waiting is located on Platform 3&4.
- The waiting room is open from first till last train.
In the car park
Rail replacement bus services will depart from:
- Station Road, Bus Stop PA, for Westbound services
- Station Road, Bus Stop PB, for Eastbound services
A taxi office is located to the left of the stations ticket hall on Station Road
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format at www.nationalrail.co.uk/posters/GDP.pdf
An accessible toilet is located on platform 3&4. This toilet is operated with a radar key.
- Accessibility Category B1. This station has step-free access to all platforms. Use the Crossways car park entrance. There is no step-free access from the Station Road main entrance.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4
Accessible ticket machines are located within the stations ticket hall on Station Road and outside the car park entrance on Crossways.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 28/06/2022 18:43:06