The lifts will be out of order between station and platforms 4 &5 from now until further notice at Ealing Broadway station.
Ticket buying & collection
Within the ticket hall on New Ealing Broadway.
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station
Toilets are located on platform 4.
- An accessible waiting room with automatic door opening is located on Platform 4.
- The waiting room is open from first train to last train
Bus stop F outside station entrance (both directions)
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format here
An accessible toilet is located within the waiting room on platform 4. This toilet is operated with a radar key.
- Accessibility Category B. This station has step-free access to all platforms except platform 2.
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms
Accessible ticket machines are located within the stations ticket hall on Approach Road.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 03/07/2022 11:28:33