On 2 January 2019 most of our rail fares will rise.
The changes are based on the Retail Prices Index (RPI) figure for July 2018, which was 3.2%.
The following will also apply from 2 January 2019:
- The price for accompanied child flat fare remains at £2 (on available routes)
- The price of Southern Advance fares will not change
- There will be a number of changes to London Bridge & London Thameslink fares from Horley, Salfords & Gatwick Airport:
- Most fares from Gatwick Airport will be removed, specifically to London Bridge. The London Thameslink fare will be an alternative option for you
- Fares from Horley and Salfords will see reductions on certain fares to London Thameslink ONLY