To keep the communities we serve up-to-date with our progress, we publish a sustainability report every year. Our reports cover a variety of topics such as society, customers, our people and finance.
Highlights from the 2018 report include:
- First ever train operator to run automatic train operation on an urban railway
- Over £8 million invested in station improvements
- 8 community rail lines supported
- 115 new Class 700 trains now operating, serving the whole Thameslink route
- 200 more trains being run across the network
- Thousands of passengers invited to St Pancras familiarisation tours