Planned Changes to Train Times
Details of planned engineering works on the Southern network.
Planned engineering work
- To maintain and improve the railway, Network Rail carries out regular planned engineering works on the Southern network
- Work normally takes place at weekends or after 10 pm – but occasionally services are impacted at other times
- Information will be available here as soon as it is available
- Please check before travelling, and see our live departures and arrivals for up-to-the-minute information
Planning a journey or buying a ticket in advance?
Due to Coronavirus, planning engineering work is harder than usual. This means online journey planners, such as National Rail Enquiries, may only be updated with works close to when they are due to happen. To find out more simply click the date that you wish to travel on the calendar below to get the full details of planned works as well as if these works have been uploaded to online journey planners.
- The furthest date that engineering work alterations have been included in online journey planners is available here
- The furthest date Advance Fares have been released for is available here.
- Visit our Coronavirus page for current travel advice.
Check for planned engineering work on your route
Planned engineering work for 18th November 2017
There is no planned engineering work for this date.