What is the Gatwick Staff Discount Card?
The Gatwick Staff Discount Card is
- a Railcard for staff based at Gatwick Airport
- offers 25% saving on rail travel in the card area
- for use between your home station and Gatwick Airport
How to qualify for your discount card
To apply for a Gatwick Staff Discount Card your employment must be based at Gatwick Airport, and you must have either:
Valid photo identification, in the form of:
- Gatwick photo identification card (with unique identification number) issued by the Gatwick ID centre
- or Rail photocard (you will need to supply a passport size and quality photo)
Proof of employment status, in the form of:
- Gatwick photo identification card
- or A letter from your employer on headed paper verifying you are based at Gatwick Airport, your work address and your status as a staff member
Your Gatwick Staff Discount Card will have your staff identification or rail photocard number on it. If you do not have valid photo identification and proof of employment status, you will not be able to collect your discount card.
Both the Gatwick Staff Discount Card and discounted tickets bought using the Card are non-transferrable, and may not be used by anyone but the Card Holder (you).
How to get your Discount Card
Take your application form, photo identification and proof of employment status to the Southern train ticket office in the South Terminal to collect your discount card.
Once you have your Gatwick Staff Discount Card you can purchase your discounted train tickets from any station within the card area upon presentation of the card and your photo identification.