What makes Super Off-Peak tickets super?
If you have the flexibility to choose when you travel, Super Off-Peak hours are the best time to do it. Here’s why:
- Cheaper than an Anytime or Off-Peak fare
- Quieter trains than during rush hour
- Single, return and Travelcard tickets available
- Railcard and GroupSave discounts apply
- Kids aged 5-15 can travel with you for £2 each
When can I travel with a Super Off-Peak ticket?
Usually in the middle of the day – though it can depend on where you’re travelling and which train company you’re travelling with, as peak times can vary. Check out our journey planner to see if Super Off-Peak is available when you’re travelling.
How do I buy Super Off-Peak train tickets?
It’s simple to book your Super Off-Peak tickets. Here are your options:
- Online: Choose whether to pick them up at the station or get them delivered
- Our On Track app: Download for free on iOS and Android and collect at the station
- Station ticket machines: Buy your tickets for today or another day
- Station ticket offices: Speak to one of our friendly members of staff during opening hours