We’ve put together a collection of links from around our site and around the web to help you better understand how our service works and how we’re performing:
- Live departure and arrival information
- Daily and monthly on-time performance
- Our service improvement plan
- Planned engineering work
- Station service and facility information
- Common train delays explained
- National Rail Passenger Survey results
- Season ticket price calculator
Keeping you informed during disruptions
In the National Rail Passenger Survey, many passengers said they wanted to be kept better informed during service disruptions. We’ve listened to that feedback and prepared a plan showing how we’ll keep you updated when there are delays on the line.
We prepared this plan in line with the rail industry’s Approved Code of Practice. View the code here.
Our guide shows the steps we take to deliver timely and accurate information during disruptions. While it’s a bit technical, it does give you a behind-the-scenes look at what we’re doing to improve the lines of communication.