London Victoria to Haywards Heath by train
Leaving for Haywards Heath? Then ensure that you hop on one of the regular trains from London Victoria to Haywards Heath, which set off throughout the day. From old pubs to beautiful countryside, there’s plenty to see and do once you arrive. Use the live train times from London Victoria to Haywards Heath below to plan your trip. Plus, if you’d like to save a few extra pennies, get your train tickets through our website to avoid booking fees.
Journey information from London Victoria to Haywards Heath
- How long is the average journey duration from London Victoria to Haywards Heath? 0 hours 44 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Victoria to Haywards Heath? 0 hours 42 minutes
- When is the first train from London Victoria to Haywards Heath? 00:02
- When is the last train from London Victoria to Haywards Heath? 23:25
- How many services run for London Victoria to Haywards Heath today? 100
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Angmering to Brighton
- Croy to Glasgow Queen Street
- Honiton to Exeter
- Hebden Bridge to Manchester
- Livingston to Edinburgh
- London Bridge to South Croydon
- Clapham Junction to Chichester
- Clapham Junction to Dorking
- Epsom to London Victoria
- Forest Hill to London Bridge
- Gatwick Airport to London Victoria
- Haywards Heath to London Victoria
- Haywards Heath to Three Bridges
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get a Railcard
Most Railcards cost £30 and are great value if you travel regularly or even just make a few long-distance trips annually. Sign up to save 1/3 on train tickets from London Victoria to Haywards Heath.
Book together with GroupSave
Are you able to travel in a group of 3-9 adults? Whether with friends, family or colleagues, book together to save on Off-Peak journeys with GroupSave.
Purchase your tickets through our website
Nobody likes booking fees. Thankfully, we don’t charge them when you head to our website to book your fare.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK