Whether it’s your usual commute, you’re heading into Leeds for a spot of shopping or perhaps off to enjoy a night out in any of the city’s numerous bars and restaurants, trains from Bradford Interchange to Leeds will get you to the heart of the city in around 20 minutes. Ideal if you want to avoid the stress of the loop, followed by finding somewhere to park. To book your train tickets from Bradford Interchange to Leeds or to find live departure times, take a look at the information below.
Find the next train to Leeds from Bradford Interchange
Bradford Interchange to Leeds
Journey information from Bradford Interchange to Leeds
- How long is the average journey duration from Bradford Interchange to Leeds? 0 hours 21 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Bradford Interchange to Leeds? 0 hours 18 minutes
- When is the first train from Bradford Interchange to Leeds? 00:27
- When is the last train from Bradford Interchange to Leeds? 23:53
- How many services run for Bradford Interchange to Leeds today? 73
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.