Burgess Hill to London Bridge
Are you heading into central London to soak up the cultural hotspots? Perhaps you want to shop, or enjoy a show at the theatre? Whatever the reason for your journey, enjoy a hassle-free trip by hopping on one of the trains from Burgess Hill to London Bridge. Getting into the city is easier than ever on the train, thanks to the quick, regular services and cost-effective tickets. Plan your journey today by checking out the train times from Burgess Hill to London Bridge below and buy your tickets online.
Journey information from Burgess Hill to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Burgess Hill to London Bridge? 0 hours 51 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Burgess Hill to London Bridge? 0 hours 50 minutes
- When is the first train from Burgess Hill to London Bridge? 05:21
- When is the last train from Burgess Hill to London Bridge? 22:42
- How many services run for Burgess Hill to London Bridge today? 67
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Victoria to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Milton Keynes to Clapham Junction
- Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour
- Brighton to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Portsmouth Harbour to Gatwick Airport
- Chichester to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Watford Junction to Clapham Junction
- Burgess Hill to Eastbourne
- Burgess Hill to Crawley
Top tips on booking cheaper train tickets
Book directly through us
If you’re keen to get great value train tickets from Burgess Hill to London Bridge, buy directly through us. We don’t charge booking fees, saving you cash for other things.
Off-Peak train tickets are often cheaper than those during rush hour, so if you can be flexible with travel times, it’s worth waiting for the quieter times of day.
Use a Railcard
If you hop on the train regularly, check if you can get a Railcard. It can save you 1/3 on every journey you make for an entire year!
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK