Buxted to London Bridge
Leave leafy East Sussex for the sights and sounds of the capital with trains from Buxted to London Bridge. Whether you're travelling to the capital for work or for a spot of sightseeing, travelling by train is the stress-free way to travel. You'll find there are regular trains from Buxted to London Bridge when you use our journey planner. And don't forget when you book your tickets direct through us, you won't pay any booking fees!
Journey information from Buxted to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Buxted to London Bridge? 1 hour 16 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Buxted to London Bridge? 1 hour 16 minutes
- When is the first train from Buxted to London Bridge? 05:35
- When is the last train from Buxted to London Bridge? 22:37
- How many services run for Buxted to London Bridge today? 19
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Clapham Junction to Watford Junction
- Clapham Junction to Wembley Central
- Beverley to Hull
- Lewes to Brighton
- London Bridge to Brighton
- New Cross Gate to East Croydon
- Norwood Junction to Clapham Junction
- Buxton to Manchester
- London Bridge to Beckenham Junction
- London Bridge to Coulsdon Town
- London Bridge to London Victoria
- London Bridge to Queens Road Peckham
Top tips on booking cheaper train tickets
Book directly through us
Reduce the cost of your journey by booking your train tickets from Buxted to London Bridge with us – as we don’t charge booking fees.
Looking for the most wallet-friendly fares? Then it’s worth travelling at Off-Peak times, as fares are usually cheaper than during the busy rush hour.
Use a Railcard
Bag yourself great value train tickets when you hop on board with a Railcard. Most cost only £30 and last an entire year, giving you plenty of chances to save.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK