For a laidback way to travel, take the train from Hastings to London Bridge. In under 90 minutes you’ll have left behind the coastal views for the urban jungle. Whether it’s part of your daily commute or you’re heading to the capital for a day of sightseeing, trains from Hastings to London Bridge take the stress out of your journey. With regular services throughout the day, use our live departure board to plan your trip to perfection.
Find the next train to London Bridge from Hastings
Hastings to London Bridge
Journey information from Hastings to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Hastings to London Bridge? 1 hour 32 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Hastings to London Bridge? 1 hour 19 minutes
- When is the first train from Hastings to London Bridge? 05:18
- When is the last train from Hastings to London Bridge? 21:50
- How many services run for Hastings to London Bridge today? 34
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.