Havant to Clapham Junction
We’re here to help make getting into London a piece of cake, and with direct trains from Havant to Clapham Junction running regularly through the day, it’s never been easier to get into the heart of the capital in a stress-free, fast and affordable manner. Ditch the car, and all the traffic and parking concerns that come with it, and opt for putting your feet up on the train instead.
Book your train tickets from Havant to Clapham Junction with us today and find live times for the route to plan your journey here.
Journey information from Havant to Clapham Junction
- How long is the average journey duration from Havant to Clapham Junction? 1 hour 40 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Havant to Clapham Junction? 1 hour 27 minutes
- When is the first train from Havant to Clapham Junction? 05:01
- When is the last train from Havant to Clapham Junction? 22:40
- How many services run for Havant to Clapham Junction today? 20
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
Havant to Chichester
- Brighton to Chichester
- Chichester to London Victoria
- Chichester to Brighton
- Chichester to Littlehampton
- Littlehampton to Chichester
- Anerley to London Bridge
- Clapham Junction to Battersea Park
- Clapham Junction to Chichester
- Clapham Junction to Dorking
- Clapham Junction to Crawley
- Havant to London Victoria
- Havant to Chichester
- Havant to Cosham
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Choose your times wisely
When you’re travelling to and around London, keep and eye out for Super Off-Peak travel options will offer you extra savings against Off-Peak and Peak alternatives.
Get great savings on every journey with a Railcard
With a Railcard, you can save 1/3 on most journeys you take with us, making one a must-have if you travel with us regularly.
If you are booking your tickets nice and early, use our Advance Booking system to grab the cheapest ones going.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK