Leatherhead to London Bridge
Travelling into the heart of London can be tricky, but it needn’t be. Hop on one of the regular trains from Leatherhead to London Bridge and arrive in Central London in a heartbeat. Grab a coffee, a book, or the Metro, and get ready for a smooth journey.
At Southern, you can book cheap train tickets from Leatherhead to London Bridge anytime, anywhere. You can forget expensive parking - with tickets starting from a few quid, there’s an affordable option for everyone.
Journey information from Leatherhead to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Leatherhead to London Bridge? n/a
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Leatherhead to London Bridge? n/a
- When is the first train from Leatherhead to London Bridge? n/a
- When is the last train from Leatherhead to London Bridge? n/a
- How many services run for Leatherhead to London Bridge today? 0
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Victoria to East Croydon
- London Victoria to Southampton Central
- London Bridge to Brighton
- London Victoria to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Milton Keynes to Clapham Junction
- Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour
- Brighton to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Portsmouth Harbour to Gatwick Airport
- Leatherhead to London Victoria
- Leatherhead to Clapham Junction
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Fancy saving 1/3 on travel?
Yes? Then get yourself a Railcard! Holders save up to 1/3 on journeys, so why not check if you’re eligible today.
Have you thought about Off-Peak travel?
No? Well, you should! If it fits your schedule, travelling Off-Peak can save you some cash on your journeys.
Book smart, book direct
You can count on us to give you the best price. We don’t charge booking fees, so it’s smart to book direct.