Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads
For a city full of history, culture and some of the finest architecture, look no further than Bristol. And, if you’re heading to the West Country from West Yorkshire, look no further than trains from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads. You can travel direct and should be there in around three-and-a-half hours. You can find live timing info right here on this page, not to mention handy tips on how to save some money when it comes to booking your train tickets from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads.
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Journey information from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads
- How long is the average journey duration from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads? 3 hours 29 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads? 3 hours 19 minutes
- When is the first train from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads? 08:11
- When is the last train from Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads? 20:11
- How many services run for Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads today? 13
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.