For a spot of retail therapy at Gunwharf Quays to a waterside meeting or taking in the views at the top of the Spinnaker Tower – Portsmouth has much to offer business and leisure travellers. With almost 100 direct trains from Southampton to Portsmouth during the day on weekdays or at weekends, we’re here to make it easy to plan your next trip. Find your preferred train times from Southampton to Portsmouth and book your ticket with Southern, such as Super Off-Peak Day Return tickets or an Anytime Day Return ticket.
Find the next train to Portsmouth Harbour from Southampton Central
|Due||Destination||Platform||Expected||further details||Additional Information|
|19:07||Portsmouth Harbour Platform 2||2||19:09 2 mins late||See details on departure to Portsmouth Harbour|
|20:05||Portsmouth Harbour Platform 2||2||20:07 2 mins late||See details on departure to Portsmouth Harbour|
Journey information from Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour
- How long is the average journey duration from Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour? 0 hours 51 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour? 0 hours 45 minutes
- When is the first train from Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour? 06:23
- When is the last train from Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour? 23:05
- How many services run for Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour today? 21
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.