A short ride into the capital, trains from Wallington to London Bridge are direct and regular. You’re spoilt for choice once you step out the station, with The Shard, Borough Market and the rest of the South Bank all a short walk away. Check the live train times from Wallington to London Bridge to make the most of your trip, whatever your plans. Fancy saving some money too? Book your train tickets from Wallington to London Bridge through our website to avoid annoying booking fees.
Find the next train to London Bridge from Wallington
Wallington to London Bridge
Journey information from Wallington to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Wallington to London Bridge? 0 hours 32 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Wallington to London Bridge? 0 hours 26 minutes
- When is the first train from Wallington to London Bridge? 05:48
- When is the last train from Wallington to London Bridge? 23:02
- How many services run for Wallington to London Bridge today? 41
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.