The following local authorities have arranged for full time Further Education students in their areas to receive 34% discount on the price of Season tickets:
- West Sussex County Council
- East Sussex County Council
- Brighton and Hove Council
- Tickets must be purchased a minimum of seven days in advance, and 14 days in advance over Christmas/Easter periods.
- Tickets cannot be purchased more than one month in advance.
- Tickets must have a minimum validity of one month. Any period above one month is possible up to a year. However if you require a season ticket for longer than 10 months and 13 days then you will be sold an annual ticket.
- To qualify for a discounted season ticket you must live in one of the above areas highlighted above, and have a valid Sussex Student Card. Please speak to your school, college or local authority about applying for this card.
- On this site most tickets are sold at one third below their normal price. However a minimum fare applies based on the equivalent of £30.80 per month. In some case it may be cheaper to buy a full price ticket from your local station.
- You should have your student photocard (issued by the above Local Educational Authorities) ready, as you will be asked for the number.