Major works at London Victoria station in 2021
Network Rail are modernising 1980s track and signalling on the lines into London Victoria station. There will be closures to the station and changes to the Southern services that use it.
For you this means you will need to make different journeys on some dates.
You can read more about the works and the benefits at networkrail.co.uk/victoriaresignalling
There will be no trains between East Croydon and London Victoria on:
- Saturday 1 to Monday 3 May (Bank Holiday weekend)
- Saturday 8 to Sunday 9 May
- Saturday 15 to Sunday 16 May
- Saturday 22 to Sunday 23 May
- Saturday 29 to Monday 31 May (Bank Holiday weekend)
- Sunday 6 June
- Sunday 27 June
- Saturday 16 to Sunday 17 October
- Saturday 27 to Sunday 28 November
Further dates will be added as and when they are confirmed.
- Saturday 25 December 2021 – Sunday 2 January 2022 – 9-day closure
- Sunday 25 December 2022 – Monday 2 January 2023 – 9-day closure
How will this affect my journey?
Most trains will be diverted to London Bridge, and limited rail replacement bus services will run between East Croydon and Clapham Junction for local journeys.
To help you with your journey, tickets will be accepted on the following routes
- South Western Railway between Clapham Junction / Vauxhall and London Waterloo
London Buses between:
- London Victoria and Clapham Junction
- Balham and Streatham Hill
Tube services between:
- London Victoria and Balham / Clapham Junction / Vauxhall / London Bridge / Euston
- London Bridge and Canada Water
- London Overground between Canada Water and Crystal Palace / West Croydon
- London Northwestern Railway between London Euston and Watford Junction / Milton Keynes Central
Please follow the latest Government advice and always check every journey before you travel at nationalrail.co.uk.