London Bridge to New Cross by train
Whether you’re heading home from work, meeting friends for a night out or heading into uni, trains from London Bridge to New Cross are the way to go. Whatever you’ve got planned there you can be on with your day in around five minutes. We’ve got you covered with all the information you need including train times, and if you’re ready to buy your train tickets from London Bridge to New Cross you can do so right here, and skip booking fees in the process.
Journey information from London Bridge to New Cross
- How long is the average journey duration from London Bridge to New Cross? 0 hours 21 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Bridge to New Cross? 0 hours 5 minutes
- When is the first train from London Bridge to New Cross? 05:44
- When is the last train from London Bridge to New Cross? 23:31
- How many services run for London Bridge to New Cross today? 145
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Three Bridges to Brighton
- Brighton to London Victoria
- Shepherds Bush to Clapham Junction
- Hastings to Brighton
- Clapham Junction to Balham
- Crawley to Brighton
- London Bridge to Hastings
- London Bridge to Haywards Heath
- London Bridge to London Victoria
- Tadworth to London Bridge
- London Euston to Wigan
- London Stratford to Ipswich
- Loughborough to Leicester
- New Cross Gate to East Croydon
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Avoid the crowds
No one wants to travel in a busy carriage if they can help it. Look for Off-Peak train times from London Bridge to New Cross and not only will you have more elbow room, but you’ll get cheaper tickets too. Check our journey planner to see which times apply.
Railcards makes sense
Whether you’re a student, a disabled person or regularly ride the rails with friends and family, you can make serious savings on your train travel with a Railcard. Why not check them out and start saving?
Groups that go together save together
Heading into New Cross for a night out with friends? Buy your Off-Peak tickets in a group of 3-9 adults and you can save 34%, thanks to GroupSave.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK