London Bridge to Streatham Common by train
Regular trains from London Bridge to Streatham Common run from morning until evening. Once you arrive, take a moment to appreciate the beautiful views and stunning meadows, before sitting down for some lunch with your family and friends. To plan your journey, use the live train times from London Bridge to Streatham Common below. And unlike other major ticket providers, we don’t charge booking fees, so why not pick up your tickets through our website?
Journey information from London Bridge to Streatham Common
- How long is the average journey duration from London Bridge to Streatham Common? 0 hours 27 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Bridge to Streatham Common? 0 hours 27 minutes
- When is the first train from London Bridge to Streatham Common? 00:01
- When is the last train from London Bridge to Streatham Common? 23:55
- How many services run for London Bridge to Streatham Common today? 37
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Bridge to Epsom
- London Bridge to East Dulwich
- London Bridge to Gatwick Airport
- London Bridge to Horley
- London Bridge to Merstham
- London Bridge to Reigate
- London Bridge to Streatham
- London Bridge to Three Bridges
- London Victoria to Crawley
- London Victoria to Gatwick Airport
- Streatham to London Bridge
- Streatham to Clapham Junction
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get a Railcard
Railcards cost £30 for a year and can save you much more than that if you travel regularly or long distance. With a wide range of types available, there’s a high chance that you could be eligible.
Ask your friends to join you
Are you travelling with others? If so, book your tickets together in a group of 3-9 adults to save on Off-Peak trains from London Bridge to Streatham Common with GroupSave.
Buy through our website
You won’t pay booking fees if you buy your train tickets from London Bridge to Streatham Common through our website.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK