London Bridge to Burgess Hill
Whether you’ve spent the day in the city, or just fancy a break from the hustle and bustle of the capital, take a trip to the countryside and hop on one of the regular trains from London Bridge to Burgess Hill. A quaint town in the heart of West Sussex, Burgess Hill offers stunning countryside views and easy access to the South Downs National Park. With trains taking just over an hour, you can avoid pesky London traffic and enjoy a trip to the great outdoors.
Train tickets from London Bridge to Burgess Hill start at just over a tenner, making trains one of the most economical ways to travel. Plan your route in advance with our live tracker, and watch the buildings turn to greenery.
Journey information from London Bridge to Burgess Hill
- How long is the average journey duration from London Bridge to Burgess Hill? 0 hours 51 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Bridge to Burgess Hill? 0 hours 50 minutes
- When is the first train from London Bridge to Burgess Hill? 05:35
- When is the last train from London Bridge to Burgess Hill? 23:37
- How many services run for London Bridge to Burgess Hill today? 69
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Victoria to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Milton Keynes to Clapham Junction
- Southampton Central to Portsmouth Harbour
- Brighton to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Portsmouth Harbour to Gatwick Airport
- Chichester to Portsmouth-Harbour
- Watford Junction to Clapham Junction
- Burgess Hill to Eastbourne
- Burgess Hill to Crawley
- Burgess Hill to London Bridge
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
It pays to be flexible with Off-Peak travel
If you’re lucky enough to be able to travel at any time, we recommend making your journey during Off-Peak hours. You’ll pay less and you may even get more room to stretch your legs.
Book directly through our website
Sometimes, unexpected costs can’t be avoided. However, you can avoid unexpected costs by buying directly through our website. We don’t charge admin fees, so you can be confident you’ve got the best price for your trip.
Get a Railcard
With our Railcard, you can get 1/3 off every journey, no matter where you’re going. They cost just £30 per year and there’s no limit on the number of journeys you can make. See what the fuss is all about on our website.
Buy online and get the best deals
No booking fees, and collect from any station in the UK